Readings and Consultations
Astrological intelligence unique to you
The tradition of interpreting the cosmos is an age-old science and esoteric art that, at advanced levels, is far more complex and technical than many realize.
Astrology helps us understand ourselves, our relationships, and how the planetary energies of the time emerge through the patterns of our lives.
About Kris Journey
Hi, I'm Kris.
Everyone is unique—and we’re all gifted in our own ways. The universe knows this too! My role is to interpret the stars and planets’ wisdom to help reveal the miracle every single one of us represents.
I am a member of NCGR, the International Society for Astrological Research, and the Organization for Professional Astrology. I also serve as a senior editor for the OPA magazine, The Career Astrologer.
I help creatives, business owners, and people from all walks of life connect with the insight of the cosmos.
Our consultation focuses on what’s unique about you—letting your interests, questions, and concerns lead the way. Without fail, the birth chart illuminates your unique characteristics and gifts.
My clients are invariably amazed by the accuracy and insight of what we discover.
You’ll leave delighted, empowered, and inspired.
What others are saying
You know how people say, “If you’re going through hell, keep going”?
Wouldn’t it be more helpful to know when it ends?
This is one of the wonderful gifts of astrology: using transits and other sophisticated predictive tools, we can see what’s going on, what it means within the larger context of your life, and when conditions will subside or improve.
Still, that’s not all an astrological consultation offers.
What would it be like if …
- You felt validated and confident in your chosen work and life path—knowing the universe supports your choices?
- You had a deep understanding of your own gifts and skills—what you excel at, in a way no one else can?
- You had insights into your past and present that help you feel grounded and supported?
- You had insight and understanding into the continuing themes in your life, whether in relationships or circumstances, that may be tripping you up?
- You felt empowered to pursue your current goals, knowing the energies of the time support them?
- You had deep clarity about important relationships in your life—with your friends, family, employers, or employees?
- You had an expert available to help you explore and interpret the insights of the cosmos for any upcoming goal, project, relationship, or time period?
My consultations are a fit for you if you are...
- Curious what your chart reveals about you and your unique gifts
- Seeking greater understanding of your current circumstances or a richer sense of purpose
- Feeling “stuck,” overwhelmed, or in the midst of a rough patch and want to know how to move forward—and when this feeling will subside (it will!)
- Searching for the insight astrology offers about important relationships in your life—whether your parents, children, partner, next week’s date, or your friends, boss, or employees—and where things are going
- Planning a big move, whether in career or at home, and wondering what the cosmos reflects, or whether it’s the right time
Come to me for the cosmic lowdown.
What others are saying
What you can expect in a session?
You’ll walk away from our session with value-packed, intuitive, practical guidance, including specific dates and time periods to be aware of over the near to medium-term future to help you feel prepared and confident for what’s next.
I combine elements of holistic, archetypal, humanistic, evolutionary, and goddess astrology to create a session that’s highly supportive of unique and varied identities, POC- and LGBTQ-inclusive, and centered in the now. No fear-based or fatalistic interpretations here.
Insight and healing
I am not a therapist: instead, I consider myself an investigator and interpreter of the cosmos on behalf of clients. At the same time, I use a compassionate, intuitive, trauma-informed approach along with my background in mental health publishing and knowledge of alternative and complementary therapies to provide support as a discreet, sensitive, intuitive adviser.
You can count on feeling
safe and supported.
Vivienne Westwood and the astrology of punk
A look at the astrology of fashion’s punk doyenne, Vivienne Westwood, including an irresistible
The Astrology of 2020
Why are astrologers making such a big deal about this year? A look at
The astrology of Bernie Sanders: The high-minded catalyst
A series looking at the 2020 Democratic frontrunners. The longtime independent senator from Vermont,
The astrology of Kamala Harris: Destined for greatness?
As the Democratic presidential field narrows, it’s time to look at the charts of
The astrology of Brené Brown
Chart study: A look at the astrology of interesting people. Astrologers love looking at
July 2 eclipse: Fighting fear with grace
Toward a paradigm that incorporates care, nurturing, and emotional intelligence into work, decision making,